- Bachelor or Master in the field of Human Resources or personal development.
- 2+ years of professional experience in the area of talent acquisition and learning.
- Coach qualification is a plus.
- Structured work in conjunction with an implementation-oriented personality
- Strong conceptual ability, analytical understanding and high empathy
- Excellent English skills (German is a plus)
- Having a creative approach to deliver the best talent to 400+ startups.
- Have a clear understanding of all the elements of your roles.
- Be a strategic advisor and have always an on-going constructive dialogue.
- Expertise in delivering a first-class candidate experience.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with your colleagues in HR and other elements of the business.
- Contribute to both regional and global talent acquisition projects as required.
Working with us comes with:
- High degree of autonomy
- Opportunity to work with our great international team
- Independence and autonomy in your work.
- Flat hierarchy, open communication with the whole company team.
- An interesting and varied array of tasks.
- Team lunches and after-work events.
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Are you our next Talent Acquisition Specialist?
We would be happy to hear from you!
Please send us an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.